Invest in your 21st Century Workforce
Working with local, national and international partners like Allstate, Unity, and PwC. Makematic have developed Skill Sumo, a shared careers, skills and employability resource.
The programme is designed to ensure school and college leavers have the crucial foundational skills to ready them for the 21st century world of work, and too met the demands of employers in their region.
New bitesize films are added each month across five main themes:
- Work Inspiration; focusing on young professionals in STEM and creative careers within both global brands and regional growth sectors
- Pathways; alternative routes into identified growth sectors (eg apprenticeships)
- 21st Century Skills; explorations of vital transferable skills including creativity, communication, critical thinking and collaboration (based loosely on World Economic Forum areas of emphasis)
- FutureProof; exploring trends in technology and society and how they may impact the future world of work
- Professional Development; CAEIG course content for educators