Staff or Contract
Makematic work with amazing brands like Microsoft, Crayola and Adobe to craft exceptional video and animated content for educators and families. We are seeking an experienced visual designer to join the team in our Belfast studio on a part-time basis, likely 15-20 hours per week.
A typical day will include collaborating with both marketing and production teams to develop print collateral, digital marketing assets and concepts / storyboards for new projects. You’ll work on both internal projects to develop the Makematic brand and external projects for clients like Adobe, Microsoft and Crayola.
The ideal candidate will be confident across design for both print and digital, have a minimum of 5 years professional experience and combine both exceptional creative flair and knowledge of working within established brand guidelines. A strong portfolio of work is essential.
- Work with Senior Management to define and refine Makematic’s visual identity
- Collaborate with 3rd party providers to consistently implement front end design concepts across the Makematic website and new video-on-demand platform
- Development and delivery of all Makematic marketing collateral across both print and digital
- Work with the marketing and business development teams to help craft winning creative concepts for client pitches
- Work with the production team to develop design concepts and storyboards for new projects
- Participate in product development and strategy sessions
- 5 years professional work experience
- Exceptional portfolio of work
- Experience working with high-profile brands and established brand guidelines
- Awesome personality and work ethic
- Relevant 3rd level degree
- Proficiency in a variety of project management and collaboration tools, specifically Google Apps and Asana